Field Leaders Research Network
The Field Leaders Research Network (FLRN) was established in 2021 to help grassroots group leaders explore how the latest research can inform their political volunteering. FLRN members are a diverse group: some are experienced researchers, others are group leaders who want to learn and apply new information.
- What research can we find and what research might we create?
- What are the implications of this research?
- What could we do to have more influence on election outcomes?
- How can we make sure we are deploying tried-and-true tactics correctly?
- How do we evaluate results published by organizations that depend on donations to continue their work?
On the third Tuesday of each month at 5pm, FLRN hosts an all-member meeting featuring a presentation from an invited guest speaker. Between meetings, the conversation continues over a private Slack channel and during FLRN discussion group meetings.