Want to protect our democracy and swing our country Blue? Volunteer with a Massachusetts-based group.
Finding Common Ground: Speaking with Voters in Rural + Small Town America
Tuesday, May 17, 7:00-8:00pm ET on Zoom
Force Multiplier is pleased to present Sarah Jaynes, Executive Director of the Rural Democracy Initiative (RDI), Jackie Payne, Executive Director of GALvanize Action and Dreama Caldwell, Co-Director of Down Home North Carolina
The RDI Rural Victory Fund supports 7 organizations working in small towns + rural areas of must-win states in the upcoming Midterm elections.
• Amplify NH: targeted political messaging + issues advocacy + digital outreach + legislative accountability
• Courier Newsroom: Filling the local media gap in small towns and rural America + political reporting + social media + engaging infographics + headline-based news (WI, AZ, NC, PA)
• Down Home NC: rural + multi-racial + rigorous canvassing and voter registration + addressing long-term social needs
• GALvanize: focus on women’s issues + canvassing and voter registration + safe spaces for information and debate + reaches persuadable white, female voters + training based in proven data science + operates in three states. (WI, PA, GA)
• RAZA- AZ: youth voter development + community education + voter registration + reaches Spanish speakers and Native Americans + issues advocacy
• Vote Vets: registers veterans to vote + rural outreach + creative use of existing networks + identifies and combats voter disinformation + person-to-person outreach + database of 1 million+ voters + national organization concentrating on nine battleground states
• Wisconsin Farmers Union: existing and trusted network + advocacy for small farmers + promotes environmental issues + local-issues messaging
REGISTER + DONATE
Please pass this invite on to others in your world who might be interested.
From the Massachusetts Grassroots Information Center at News-MAGIC.org